PAINT FOR PINK REGINA Sept. 9
Join Us For The 4th Annual PAINT FOR PINK FUNDRAISER
This event is in support of the Regina Canadian Cancer Society's Wheels Of Hope
The night is not so much an instructional paint class, but rather a fun, easy-going paint party
WHEN: Monday - September 9th
TIME: 6-9 pm
WHERE: Mr. Mikes Steakhouse
- 1 drink ticket
- everything you'll need to paint your 11x11 or 11x17 pine wood board ~ apron, paper stencil/carbon to trace, paint brushes, paint and moustache & beret for fun!
- door prizes throughout the night
- Choose your board size (small 11x11 - large 11x17)
- Option to add a frame or twine hangerto your board
- Choose your quote from the dropdown menu (keep in mind the longer the saying the more carbon tracing and longer time to complete)
Mr. Mikes Steakhouse
2045 Prince of Wales Dr.
If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to call Lynn at 1-888-773-5246 or email email@example.com